Chef/Owner Justin Rowland, an avid hunter and fisherman, has developed a
unique, all-around on-site catering experience, including a variety of items cooked fresh, right in one of JRow’s trailers. Chef Rowland is
French-trained, with a self-learned specialty in American-Western Fusion
Cuisine your guests will surely enjoy and return to work fully satisfied!
JRow's Catering, a fully insured company, with state certified food
handler's and/or food managers, is a unique catering experience, providing a menu with a wide range of items to suit and elevate any special occasion. The different cuisines include Italian, Mexican, good ole American Fare, and fine dining items. We provide foods from Italian to Mexican to good ole American fare.
We have both open and enclosed trailers to provide any methods of cooking,
including frying, char-grilling, propane and charcoal.
JRow’s can utilize any kitchen provided by your chosen facility as well. Just give us a call or send us an email for more information on catering your special event!
- Steamed artichoke with smoked trout remoulade
- Warm goat cheese on a beef steak tomato with Verbana black bean Sauce
- Shrimp cocktail with bacon horseradish sauce & sweet onions & corn slaw
- Seafood stuffed mushrooms with a velvety Alfredo sauce
- Grilled shrimp with chipotle creamed leeks on a golden cornmeal cake
- Pan roasted lobster with apple cured bacon, celery leaves and lime
- Balsamic glazed rack of lamb and plum ketchup with chili cheese baked potato
- Texas style BBQ plank steak with green chili mashed potatoes and sweet corn salsa
- Grilled rib-eye steak with blueberry barbeque sauce and roasted garlic mashed potatoes
Tropical Themed Dishes:
- Hawaiian beef teriyaki: Thin cut sirloin marinated in, soy, sauce, ginger, garlic & sugar. Then skewered with pineapple & bbq over an open fire. Garnished with sprigs of mint.
- Hawaiian style poke: This is sushi grade tuna / served on a wonton & butter lettuce.
- Waikiki seafood luau plate: Combination of red onion, red bell pepper onion, mushrooms, shrimp, fish, scallops, garlic butter & spinach sauteed together 7 served with a luau sauce over rice.
- Croustada of escargots with macadamia nut butter: This combination of escargots flambe in sauteed pan with macadamia nut butter served in puff pastry topped with fresh herbs.
- Macadamia nut crusted red snapper with maui onion relish: Baked encrusted snapper in ginger butter topped with maui relish ( sweet onion, chives, cilantro, pickled ginger, wasabi paste, evoo, shiso leaves, ogo seaweed, shiso seaweed & salt & pepper.
- Kalua pork: Pork butt slow smoked then its shredded
- Blackened Ahi tuna served with a soy mustard sauce
- Fish or shrimp tacos with chipotle mayo, tomatillo salsa, pickled onions and red cabbage
- Coconut shrimp served with a pina colada dipping sauce
- Seafood stuffed flounder topped with a lobster cream sauce
- Large pan-grilled scallops topped with a lemon, white wine cream sauce
Prices included in quotes are good for 30 days.
- Two days prior to the event, we will need a final guarantee of the number of guest that will be attending the event. We will prepare 5% over the guaranteed number of guests to accommodate for unexpected guests. You will be charged for the number of guests served or the number of guests that was guaranteed or whichever number is greater.
- A 50% deposit is expected for the total expenses are required for all events at the time the Catering Contract is signed. The balance is due 72 hours prior to event. Adjustments, such as menu changes or number served, are to be made within 72 hours. All major credit cards are accepted; however a 3% processing surcharge will be applied to the final bill.
- If the event is cancelled prior to 48 hours, giving us two business days notice then the original deposit will be refunded unless any actual expenses incurred which cannot be returned such as foods and/or decorations, etc. There will not be any other penalties or interest.
- A service charge of 18% will be added in order to take care of any necessities for pre-party costs, and to pay support staff that the host does not have direct contact with i.e. drivers, dishwashers, stockers, etc. This charge is not a gratuity. Gratuities are amounts of money given to the staff at an event which is divided equally. It is over and above the cost of the invoice and is based on staff performance and is up to the host discretion.